The Field Performance Data Analyst plays a critical role in their cross-functional team environment. Dedicated to a specific Product Category within their Consumer Electronics Division, this role works closely with their partners in HW & SW Engineering, Global Sales, Customer Strategy & Insights, and Reverse Logistics to quickly turn the data into actionable insights. In this position, the Field Performance Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing product and experience data sets to identify opportunities to improve their offerings to customers.
This role will also collaborate with their AI & Data organization to inform data governance, tools, and application requirements for their core business use cases.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a direct impact on the quality and delivery of Bose products and services while learning and working in an innovative and creative environment that spans their entire value chain.
- Field Quality Data Analytics
- Directly responsible for the identification, sizing, and scoping product field quality issues by connecting the dots across multiple business processes.
- Translate customer data and reporting needs into functioning KPIs and user dashboards.
- Interact with the Quality Database development team to identify and implement functionality enhancements as required.
- General Responsibilities
- Support of Global Quality and Business Unit A3 objectives.
- Utilize Lean principles to improve their business processes and eliminate waste.
- Develop project plans, reviews, schedules, and budgets as required.
- Present project reviews in written reports and oral presentations to all levels of technical management.
- Responsible for performing independent work of a non-routine nature on simultaneous projects.
- The successful candidate must have:
- Must have at least 7+ years related work experience
- Working knowledge of data collection systems and processes (Contacts, Reman, Repair, Manufacturing)
- Working knowledge of data reporting and use cases for the data being collected
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, SAP Power BI)
- 4-year degree (BA or BS) or equivalent
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate and influence
- Must be self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Able to handle complex tasks and assignments along with demonstrated ability to lead team initiatives
- Considered a strong plus:
- Working knowledge of 8D Problem Solving, Six Sigma, and Lean Principles
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. They evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let them know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1