Advance your career at Liberty Mutual – A Fortune 100 Company!
- Oversee data science and advanced analytics resources.
- Own relationship with defined segments of the business, and deliver predictive analytics tools and insights that include ongoing monitoring of metrics and initiatives.
- Manage and develop a team of data science and advanced analytics staff, and collaborate with business partners to develop tools and services such as modeling, dashboard development, and decision aids to drive strategic decision-making.
- Present findings, share insights, and make recommendations that impact profitability, growth and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for highly technical, individualized and difficult to develop tools which are transformative in nature and have broad strategic impact to the business units.
- Provide strategic input on highly technically complex projects that drive change across function. Direct and perform highly complex, technical and creative predictive analytics projects.
The position requires a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, or a related highly quantitatively analytical field, PLUS two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in a related occupation. The position requires two (2) years of experience with each of the following: machine learning and artificial intelligence; building, implementing and assessing predictive models, including decision trees, clustering, and regression; text analytics including NLP, topic modeling and clustering; Python; leading data science professionals; and experience in the financial services industry.
To apply, please visit www.libertymutualgroup.com/careers, select “Search Jobs,” then select “Experienced Hires,” enter job requisition #103182 in the “Job Number” field, and submit resume. Alternatively, you may apply by submitting a resume via e-mail to RecruitLM@LibertyMutual.com. Reference requisition number in subject of e-mail.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- General Business
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1