A career within Data and Analytics Technology services will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. They focus on a collection of organizational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help their clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organizations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. They make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help their clients gain a competitive edge.
To really stand out and make them fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of them at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help them achieve this they have the PwC Professional; their global leadership development framework. It gives them a single set of expectations across their lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills they need as individuals to be successful and progress in their careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and proven success with a role, executing various aspects of the business or information technology-related client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including knowledge of an industry or functional domain and expertise in at least two of the following areas
- Statistical Analysis and Techniques;
- Customer, Product and Pricing Analysis;
- Business and Operations Analysis within marketing, operations, or risk analysis using quantitative techniques.
This Background Should Include
Demonstrates significant experience working with analytical models or techniques and the ability to apply such methods to an applicable challenge within the larger field of expertise.
- Visualization techniques and tools;
- Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.);
- Applicable sources of external, internal or new data sources to support analytic methods and visualization techniques;
- Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Customer an industrial Products and Services, Manufacturing or Telecom Industries.
Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, including a demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment;
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback, and guidance on work performance;
- Understanding how the application of analytical techniques correlated to business value;
- Being able to select the appropriate analytical techniques for the problem at hand.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1