They are looking for a bright forensic associate to join a boutique consultancy specialising in data analytics application to fraud, financial crime and compliance. This is a great opportunity to join a growing global company in their early stages and gain significant industry exposure.
A market leading consultancy firm providing specialised support to clients across financial crime, compliance, financial investigations and litigation. Their team are analytically skilled to test systems, extract data, and identify root cause issues, before developing technical solutions. Currently experiencing global growth, with a new Scandinavian data analytics function, they have sites across Europe, Asia and America – great potential.
- Identify, extract and analyse all manners of forensic data to support financial investigations
- Use SQL analytics and Python coding to identify patterns and trends
- Carry out ETL procedures across structured and unstructured data
- Ensure data quality and data integrity is at a high bar
- Conduct all client relations as required in a confident and professional manner
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced SQL skills, with T-SQL exposure
- Data manipulation expertise with multiple scripting languages e.g. Python, C#, PowerShell
- Keen interest and exposure to applying machine learning techniques
- A Statistics, Science, or Financial degree – Bachelors minimum, Masters is beneficial
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working in a financial services environment or consultancy with focus on fraud/financial crime
Above average bonus
Strong career prospects
Learning and development opportunities
Opportunity to travel
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1