The Global Practice Recruiter will be responsible for the delivery, execution, and assessment of their newly imagined, Talent Acquisition Practice Model that will provide J&J with a daring recruiting advantage. You will be a Talent Advisor as you utilize industry & business acumen to translate the enterprise and business strategy while crafting the talent priorities for a particular Practice. You will bring deep expertise and market knowledge while staying on top of trends, market changes, and talent competitors while delivering optimal candidate experience through the engagement and connection of critical and scarce talent pools.
- Serve as a strategic talent advisor by actively establishing a collaborative relationship with hiring managers and business leaders by providing recommendations and talent insights using deep technical acumen, Health Technology market knowledge (Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, etc), and a strong network.
- Develop a keen understanding of J&J’s long and short-term strategies, with a special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline.
- Represent the company as a trusted professional in the Health Technology market among the practice community by showing technical expertise, attending events and remaining largely connected.
- Drive a best-in-class candidate experience by acting as a career coach who cultivates long term relationships and builds a sustainable candidate pipeline.
- Promote a culture of agile thinking through a fast, adaptive, and iterative recruiting approach.
- Work on the complete end to end recruitment process, internal clients. Advocate for the Global D&I Strategy and constantly look for self and process improvement opportunities.
- Use business data, technology, and other operational metrics to “sell” qualified diverse candidates to hiring managers and “sell” the company to passive and active talent. Understand internal talent availability and merge with external trends to influence talent strategies.
- Collaborate in the development of the Talent Sourcing plan utilizing Global Talent Management strategies in partnership with Talent Intelligence.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively “profile” Health Technology requisitions by learning details of organization, team dynamics, and abilities required for the positions.
- Actively use both internal and external digital platforms to develop & execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, and develop relevant relationships.
- Has a minimum required Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Sciences?
- Has a minimum of 6 years of direct, relevant and recent business experience in a specialized Practice field is required.
- Has preferred background in a corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation.
- Preferred background in a strong understanding of the Health Technology space, including Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, AI.
- Has a required global talent perspective and experience working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Has knowledge of disruptive technologies that impact the healthcare industry and their implications in the business and talent landscape is required.
- Has validated the ability to recruit diverse individuals and the ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages is required.
- Has excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Preferably has excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are preferred.
- Has preferably knowledge of HR recruitment practices including compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies preferred.
- Preferably has proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Preferably has experience utilizing metrics regularly to assess and maintain performance is preferred
- Has to be willing to travel, as needed
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson& Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1