Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in their Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development, and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability, or offer. They grow into delivery-focused roles and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As part of their Intelligent Software Engineering practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through the robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges. They will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Data Engineers will be responsible for architecting transformation and modernization of enterprise data solutions on GCP cloud integrating native GCP services and 3rd party data technologies. Solid experience and understanding of considerations for large-scale architecting, solutioning, and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes, and analytics platforms on GCP is a must. They are looking for candidates who have a broad set of technology skills across these areas and who can demonstrate an ability to design the right solutions with an appropriate combination of GCP and 3rd party technologies for deploying on the GCP cloud.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on-premise and cloud
- Experience in building solution architecture, provision infrastructure, secure and reliable data-centric services and application in GCP
- Work with data team to efficiently use Hadoop/Cloud infrastructure to analyze data, build models, and generate reports/visualizations
- Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modeling
- Implement methods for the automation of all parts of the predictive pipeline to minimize labor in development and production
- Formulate business problems as technical data problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with product management
- Knowledge in machine learning algorithms especially in recommender systems
- Extracting, Loading, Transforming, cleaning, and validating data
- Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models
- Querying datasets, visualizing query results, and creating reports
- Minimum 3 years of designing, building, and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties – Spark, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, BigTable, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on GCP cloud using GCP/3rd party services
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of architecting and implementing next-generation data and analytics platforms on GCP cloud
- Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion, and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming
- Minimum 1 year of experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP cloud
- Hands-on GCP experience with a minimum of 1 solution designed and implemented at production scale
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum of 12 years) work experience. If an Associate Degree must have a minimum of 6 years of work experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements (100% Monday-Thursday)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution alternative working with IT and Business stakeholders
- 1 year of hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on GCP using GCP native services or with 3rd parties such as Talend, Informatica
- 1 year of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on GCP cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing and optimizing data models on GCP cloud using GCP data stores such as BigQuery, BigTable
- Minimum 1 year of experience integrating GCP or 3rd party KMS, HSM with GCP data services for building secure data solutions
- Minimum 1 year of experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on GCP
- Minimum 1 year of architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on-premise or using Cloud services
- Minimum 1 year of architecting and implementing metadata management on GCP
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on GCP
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes in a production environment
- Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building solutions
- 2+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc
- Google Cloud Platform certification is a plus
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. They believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation. Their rich diversity makes them more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps them better serve their clients and their communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to their servicemen and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in their reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1