Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements, in conjunction with the way they collaborate, operate, and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in their Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development, and/ or delivery of a solution, service, capability, or offer. They grow into delivery-focused roles and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. They partner with their clients to help transform their data into an ‘Appreciating Business Asset.’
As part of their Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for their clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. They will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Data Scientist, Data Engineer, or Chief Data Officer covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance, Data Intelligence, Knowledge Graphs, and IoT. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
The Google GCP Data Engineer is responsible for delivering Data On Cloud projects for Google GCP-based deals. The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing and delivering GCP cloud solutions to meet today’s high demand in areas such as AI/ML, IoT, advanced analytics, open source, enterprise collaboration, microservices, serverless, etc. The GCP Data Engineer is a highly performant engineer responsible for delivering Cloud-based Big Data and Analytical Solutions for their clients. Responsibilities include building data on cloud solutions for customers, leading Business and IT stakeholders through designing robust, secure, and optimized GCP solutions, and ability to be hands-on in delivering the target solution. This role will work with customers and leading internal engineering teams in delivering big data solutions on the cloud. Using Google GCP cloud technologies, our GCP Data Engineer professionals implement state-of-the-art, scalable, high-performance Data On Cloud solutions that meet the need of today’s corporate and emerging digital applications.
- Minimum of 3 years previous Consulting or client service delivery experience on Google GCP
- Minimum of 3 years of RDBMS experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing, and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL, data lake, and data warehouse solutions
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using GCP services etc:
Data Ingestion: Cloud Pub/Sub, Data Transfer Service, Cloud IoT Core
Data Storage: Cloud Spanner, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Memorystore
Streaming Data Pipeline: Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataprep, Apache Beam
Data Warehousing & Data Lake: BigQuery, Cloud Storage
Advanced Analytics: Cloud ML engine, Google Data Studio, Google Datalab, Tensorflow & Sheets
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Able to travel 100% M-TH
Candidate Must Have Completed The Following Certifications
- Certified GCP Developer – Associate
- Certified GCP DevOps – Professional (Nice to have)
- Certified GCP Big Data Specialty (Nice to have)
- DevOps on an GCP platform. Multi-cloud experience a plus.
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on GCP using tools like Talend, Informatica, Matillion
- IoT, event-driven, microservices, containers/Kubernetes in the cloud
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
All of their professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. They offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa, or any other non-immigrant status).
- Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1