The rapidly-expanding People Operations department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as they grow into a major international business. Their goal is to ensure that the 1000-strong team is operating at their best, in a well-structured, high-performance environment.
People Operations is a business-critical department that will give you exposure across the company and enable you to play a big part in Revolut’s drive to be the biggest financial services company on the planet.
About The Role
As Head of Data Science for Behavioural Analytics, you will need to build Revolut’s people analytics business unit from scratch. The goal is to build and deploy statistical, machine learning, and optimization models around their people and work.
Performance management practices have not been changed for the last 50 years. Your mission will be to make a revolution there, using sophisticated methods of leveraging employee data from a continually growing number of sources.
You will report to their CEO and become the central point of leadership for this rapidly growing team, hiring and leading your own team of data scientists.
They believe that by uncovering the potential of their employees they can supercharge the company to achieve world-class results. You will have complete autonomy here and they will give you their full backing and resources for any ideas in pursuit of this goal, even the crazy ones!
What You’ll Need
Experience working with employee data and building ML behavioral models
- Experience building and leading a significant data science team within a scaling organization
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/Ph.D. in STEM (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics)
- Excellent knowledge of data science tools, including, python coding, SQL and production tools
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of probability and statistics
- Big picture thinking – correctly diagnosing problems and production rising research
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with Product Owners and business heads
a Little About Them
They believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. They’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
They reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and they’re adding another million every quarter.
And they’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What They Are Looking For
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. They thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. They don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. They are not afraid to make mistakes but they use data and logic to back up decisions and improve understanding.
And you share their mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1