- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with their core products
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Inform, influence, support, and execute their product decisions
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of their products
- Mine massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights
- Manage the development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources, and support product launches
- Significant opportunity for impact in a 0 to 1 space working with cross-functional partners
- 5+ years of experience in managing other team members in a formal capacity and experience managing managers
- 5+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role in technology, hardware, consulting, investment banking, or product management
- Experience with SQL or other analytic functions and data manipulation in Python or R
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience communicating the results of the analysis to influence company and product direction
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Business, Math, Physics, Engineering, or related quantitative field
- Understanding of statistical analysis, experience with packages, such as Python, R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. They do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. They also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in their recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let them know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1