They are looking for an experienced Data Science Leader to build and lead a world-class machine learning and advanced analytics team for Revolut for Business. Their Data Scientists are responsible for applying the scientific methodology, statistical inference and machine learning models to drive business decisions. They have strong backgrounds in statistics, applied mathematics, and computer science with the ability to write clean and operationalizable code. They are also creative, inquisitive, and exceptional communicators with an aptitude for uncovering hidden patterns and know how to get the most out of the product by making the right decisions with the data.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll sit within their Business
- Core team and have full ownership for data science and analytics across their Business product teams.
- You’ll be responsible for creating the road maps and defining the strategies for these teams, collaborating with Product Owners and Business Heads in order to optimize products and improve growth, conversions, and engagement analytics for various markets.
- You will hire and manage a team of data scientists, analysts, and engineers, creating data-driven solutions using advanced analytical, statistical and machine learning models, and driving projects as a hands-on data science leader.
What Skills You’ll Need
- Experience building and leading a significant data science team within a scaling organization
- Practical experience with algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Excellent knowledge of data science tools, including Python, SQL, and production tools
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of mathematics, probability, and statistics
- Big picture thinking – ability to correctly diagnose problems and productions research
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with Product Owners and business heads
- STEM (technical) BSc / MSc / PHD from an internationally recognised university
What they’re looking for…
- Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share their vision. They’re looking for people who align with their four core values: they Never Settle, they Get It Done because they Think Deeper, and they’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. They believe in empowering their Revolution in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. They want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with them means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1