CVS/Caremark,the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) division of CVS Health, is looking for an Enrollment Analyst to join our Eligibility Administration Department. As an Enrollment Analyst for a Fortune 10 organization, you will impact and support customers in all areas including Commercial, Medicare, Healthcare Plans & Group Waiver Plans (EGWP).
Primary Responsibilities Of The Enrollment Analyst Include
- Acting as a healthcare data subject matter expert on Eligibility guidelines and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) protocol for clients
- Researching and consulting to improve healthcare data integrity and ensure excellent service delivery
- Constantly improving healthcare analytical skills that are needed to perform data analysis
- Resolving data enrollment issues on a daily basis
- Consulting on healthcare data needs
- Having exceptional time management and healthcare client management skills
- Continuous development training will be provided in this role to ensure the Enrollment Consultant is able to exceed client expectations in this fast-paced environment
1+ years in healthcare data eligibility, insurance, IT, benefits or data analytics environment with a strong ability to work independently, problem solve, and analyze data in a confidential healthcare environment
- 3+ years in eligibility or other relevant background
- 2+ years customer service or client-facing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Understanding of the PBM industry
- Experience in a healthcare client facing role
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of ANSI X12 834 Data Documents
- Familiarity with RxClaim and/or AS400
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1