HR Data Analyst
Stanley Engineered Fastening (SEF), a Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) Company, is a global leader in the development, manufacture, and sale of an extended line of metal and plastic fasteners and engineered fastening systems for commercial applications. We focus on total engineering solutions for end users’ fastening requirements in the automotive, transportation, electronics, aerospace, machine tool, construction, and appliance industries. Our industrial division strives to be the leader with creative solutions to ever-changing customer challenges and opportunities.
SEF has an opportunity to join our Human Resources (HR) Team as an HR Data Analyst. This position is responsible for supporting data analytics for the HR function, particularly in relation to HRIS, Talent Management, Compensation, and Workforce Planning.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze and summarize workforce data to provide recommendations to both HR and business leaders
- Advise HR Business Partners on pay decisions with an emphasis on facilitating our compensation strategy through consistent job evaluation procedures
- Manage and facilitate projects across our network of global business partners
- Provide support on our HRIS and performance management systems and resolve related inquiries
- Assist in the facilitation of SEF’s annual merit planning and incentive compensation programs
- Provide ad hoc reporting and data analysis
- Understanding of HRIS systems with a strong interest in data integrity
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related Business discipline
- Two to five years of diverse HR experience with a focus on data, particularly Compensation and HRIS
- Knowledge of applicable industry standard methodologies, laws and regulations, and compensation data analysis processes
- Have an advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Have familiarity with Oracle – PeopleSoft and other performance management systems
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
- Customer Service Focus
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and adopt new ideas. Drive state of the art digital solutions. Cultivate creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
SEF Group Functions
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
- Consumer Goods
- Human Resources
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1