As part of their Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for their clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. They will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
- Extract, Transform and Load data primarily in Informatica Powercenter and Big Data Management with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high-quality software designs that are well-documented.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and digital frameworks in the context of data integration utilizing Informatica and Big Data Integration.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in the development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing and implementing Informatica Powercenter and/or Informatica Big Data Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
- Experience in ETL Tools in addition to Informatica, including Business Objects Data Services (BODS), DataStage, Ab Initio, Talend, and Pentaho
- Experience implementing or supporting Data Integration of Big Data with Sqoop or similar tools
- Knowledge of Big Data Solutions such as Hadoop Ecosystem
- Database experience (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Azure SQL)
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL
- Understanding of Entity-relationship data models and Dimensional Models
- Experience with development and production support
Professional Skill Requirements
- It is currently their objective to assign their people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of their business and their need to serve clients, employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1