CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for an Innovation and Business Intelligence Advisor.
- 4+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server (including T-SQL, views, stored procedures, user defined functions, etc.)
- 1+ years experience with RPA tools such as UI Path, Blue Planet
- Experience providing business-related/and or technical subject matter expertise on large, highly complex reporting projects and business analytics to support management, multi-functional departments, staff members and peers
- Ability to interact with others in a professional manner and help foster teamwork and knowledge sharing to complete key tasks.
- Excellent technical skills to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment and good communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Agile mindset and believe in delivering smaller projects more quickly in order to provide value and gain feedback.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- 2+ years experience with CVS RxClaim System
- 4+ years PBM business and related systems experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience may be considered.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services
- Hospital & Health Care
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1