- Design and analyze experiments to measure the impact of new product features
- Investigate high-level questions such as “What are the collaborative patterns of the most successful teams using Asana?”
- Add new metrics and aggregations to their data warehouse to make new classes of questions answerable
- Build models to predict the growth trajectory of different customer segments
- Experience growth and development by being paired with a mentor who will support and guide you through opportunities to stretch and learn.
- Ability to craft your career path, ultimately finding the teams and projects that you’re passionate about where you can most help humanity thrive.
- Strong technical background in computer science, statistics, math, information science, or another quantitative field
- Fluency in at least one modern language useful for data processing (e.g. Python, Scala)
- Proficiency with relational data modeling and SQL
- Expertise in statistical methods and experimental design and analysis
- Pursuing a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related technical discipline
- Experience with distributed data processing systems (e.g. Spark, Redshift)
- Background in advanced statistical modeling (e.g. GLM, mixed-effects) and/or machine learning
Learn More About Data Science And Engineering At Asana
- Their Asana Engineering blog
- The Asana Engineering Guide to Intern Mentorship
- Usage at Asana as described by our Data Science Team
- Why I joined Asana: Rishika Dhody, Data Scientist
At Asana, they’re building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, they’ve been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, and one of Ireland’s Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, they are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help them enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
They believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to their mission. Their goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. They welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1