Senior Internal Recruiter
Based in Hammersmith, London
Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus Scheme + Flexible Benefits Allowance + 5% pension match + 26 days annual leave
dunnhumby is searching for a Senior Internal Recruiter to join their EMEA Recruitment team.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager EMEA, you’ll join a team of 5 and manage a volume of 15 to 30 roles primarily across data science for the EMEA region. You’ll be a true team player & happy to roll up your sleeves & pick up recruitment across other business areas such as Tech, Commercial & Corporate as needed. They’re looking for someone with a ‘continuous improvement’ mindset who can support the transformation of the recruitment function & bring fresh ideas to the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners across EMEA to develop and implement recruitment plans for a variety of roles at all levels.
- Work with senior leadership to devise short, medium and long-term recruitment strategy for your business areas.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for roles including; vacancy strategy planning to meet time to hire targets, defining and managing the go to market strategy to ensure quality and quantity of candidates, direct sourcing of candidates to generate shortlist, advising on and facilitating selection activities, interview scheduling, offer management and keeping in touch with candidates throughout.
- Manage the end to end candidate experience ensuring a positive experience and impact on their employer brand.
- Maintain accurate and timely records in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to enable vacancy and candidate management and the automatic generation of MI.
- Identify and work on global continuous improvement & transformation projects
- Support the team by supporting on roles across different functions and regions when needed.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years experience in Recruitment (In house or agency) managing high volumes of permanent roles
- Experience of hiring data scientists / data analysts is a must
- Impressive & innovative direct sourcing experience
- LinkedIn Recruiter expertise
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Adaptable & resilient attitude is a must
- Ability to prioritise & manage your time effectively
- In house recruitment experience is highly desirable
- Experience of recruiting across Europe is highly desirable
- Experience recruiting tech, commercial and/or corporate roles is desirable
Life at dunnhumby
dunnhumbians are passionate people who always start with the customer, they are ambitious and decisive, they listen and understand, innovate and explore, and work together to grow one dunnhumby.
- Here you’ll be part of a culture that welcomes participation and discussion at all levels.
- You’ll get to work in an internationally collaborative environment alongside teams of ambitious, inquisitive and forward-thinking individuals.
- They believe that learning and development never stops and provide opportunities to feed your curiosity to understand, improve, and learn; encouraging everyone to build on the best of what they do.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology delivering extraordinary impact for their customers.
- They’re a great believer in work-life balance offering flexible working hours plus an extra day off on your birthday.
- dunnhumby’s spirit of community and the diversity of their people’s skills, backgrounds and experiences makes them stronger. They continuously seek to build an environment of inclusion, equality and respect because they know that will make them the best business they can be.
Their approach to Flexible Working
- At dunnhumby, they value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work. They believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as they are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Discover where a career with them can take you. Meet their people on YouTube to learn about the diversity in career paths across dunnhumby. For more about their culture and to explore the benefits they offer visit their Careers site.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1