Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, they use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Their work makes a real impact. They’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and they are growing fast in their international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
What You’ll Do
- Work in a fast-paced environment that allows you to push to production daily
- Make continuous improvements to site performance and UX
- Add new features to improve overall UI
- Be deeply engaged in the full development lifecycle: design, code, test, deploy
- Have a say in architectural design decisions and technology selection
- Collaborate with your colleagues in a lively, easy-going atmosphere
Who You Are
- 2 or more years of experience
- Experience with ReactJS or a similar framework
- Collaborative with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Self-motivated takes feedback well and asks questions when in need of assistance
- Skilled communicator
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. They’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, they invest in their people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. They also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—their way of showing that they want you here for the long haul.
They work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to their talent, too. They aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. They don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021 or participate in a phased return to their beautiful office spaces. They expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. They have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out their careers page to learn more.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1