Audigent is looking for a collaborative, curious and hands-on engineer to help continued development on our HadronID product(s). HadronID is a cookieless identity solution being used by publishers, DSPs and SSPs across the adtech ecosystem.
You’ll be a major part of our team, working closely with our identity (HadronID) and DMP teams. We’re building a world-class team with a positive team culture, supporting colleagues and empowering them to grow as engineers and people.
What will you do?
- Build high-performance & low latency systems.
- Deploy services and instances using Ansible & Terraform.
- Setup Grafana dashboards for data analytics.
- Maintain low latency systems & debug them.
- Collaborating with lead and senior engineers.
- Testing, debugging and delivering working solutions.
- Contribute to data architecture decisions and implement them.
- Research, prototype and recommend new technologies and frameworks.
- Have a proven track record of building tooling, automation, and/or services in one or multiple languages (e.g., C++, Golang, Python)
- Analytical thinking. Going step by step.
- Programming skiils in Golang or any of the following languages: C++, Python or Rust.
- Knowledge in deployment of services & load balancing.
- Experience with Infrastructure As Code (Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes or Docker)
- Previous experience with microservice management.
- Bonus points for:
- Proficiency with C++
- Experience delivering production systems within AdTech
- Demonstrable knowledge of adtech ecosystem and/or data flows within the AdTech, specifically including DMPs, SSPs, DSPs, digital campaign metrics, 1st & 3rd Party Identity, and non-cookie-based identity systems.
- We take a formulaic approach to salary-setting, and aim to reward employees based on their contribution and skill, while keeping our offerings competitive and in line with market trends.
- For a typical candidate with strong experience plus most of our requirements we would likely pay $90,000 + options.
- For a candidate with a breadth of experience, and who meets many of our bonus criteria, we’d pay up to 100,000 + options.
- Benefits of working at Audigent
- Remote-first development team (since 2016)
- Personal learning budget to keep skilling up!
- Shiny new laptop
- Healthcare (for Americans without NHS)
- Stock options
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1