- Designing and coding Hadoop applications to analyze data collections.
- Creating data processing frameworks.
- Implement and support various components of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Supervise Hadoop cluster connectivity and performance
- Ability to work with Senior Enterprise Architects to develop a Bigdata platform
- Work closely with infrastructure, network, database, business intelligence, and application teams to ensure business applications are readily available and performing within agreed-upon service levels
- Handle and review Hadoop log files
- Lead the end to end delivery for the successful delivery of projects
- Assist the team on any technical issues
- Participate in client discussions to recommend solutions
- Understand the various source systems architect design and develop each component of the architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- 8+ years designing, defining, and implementing solutions in Hadoop environments
- Sophisticated knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem and its components.
- In-depth knowledge of Hive, HBase, and Pig.
- In-depth knowledge of MapReduce and Pig Latin Scripts.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with Python and a major relational database.
- Experience with version control and understanding of version control concepts.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and they are among the top-performing and fastest-growing companies in the world.
Their strength is built on our ability to work together. Their diverse set of backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps them build better solutions for their clients. They want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true teamwork.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Their unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1