Their Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Revolut’s platform. From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, their tech team is at the heart of everything they do.
Working in Technology at Revolut is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be used by millions. They’ve hired some of the most talented developers out there to help them do this – and they want you to join them.
What They Need
Their Data Scientists are responsible for applying the scientific methodology, statistical inference and machine learning models to drive business decisions. They have strong backgrounds in statistics, applied mathematics, and computer science with the ability to write clean and operationalizable code. They are also creative, inquisitive and exceptional communicators with an aptitude for uncovering hidden patterns. They are looking for Data Scientists who know how to get the most out of the product and help make the right decisions with the data.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will sit within their Retail
- Market Opportunities team and you will be using data-driven solutions while collaborating with Product Owners, analysts, and engineers in order to improve growth, conversions and engagement analytics for various markets. As a Lead Data Scientist, you will build and lead a brand new team of data scientists, analysts and engineers, able to conduct rigorous statistical analyses to understand customer behaviour and build systems to facilitate this.
Here are some of the things you and your team will be working on:
- Perform exploratory analyses to understand their customer behaviours, identify bottlenecks, and answer critical business questions.
- Build and deploy advanced machine learning models and oversee their performance against KPIs.
- Forecast their users’ conversion, engagement, and churn with rigorous statistical models.
- Build a competitive framework that collects and monitors Revolut’s position among players in the industry as well as identifying gaps in the markets.
- Drive product prioritisation with a focus on market sizing and attribution.
What Skills You’ll Need
- You’ll have a strong command of conducting analysis with Python. They use Jupyter & Google Colab.
- You’ll have experience with creating metrics to assess the success and quality of a solution.
- You’ll have a strong command of some flavour of SQL.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of current machine learning and statistical methods and how to apply them to real-world, commercial problems.
- You’ll have a passion for understanding user behaviour and building solutions to optimise customer experience and growth.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills and an innate ability to tell stories with data.
a Little About Them
They believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. They’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
They reached 10 million customers as they rolled into 2020 and they’re adding another million every quarter.
And they’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
What They Are Looking For
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. They thrive with space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. They don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. They are not afraid to make mistakes but they use data and logic to back up decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1