Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. With data, they build intelligent real-time systems to personalize their product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances, and enhance customer experiences.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut, and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join their world-class data department.
About The Role
As Head of People Analytics, you will need to build Revolut’s people analytics business unit from scratch. The goal is to build and deploy statistical, machine learning, and optimization models around their people and work.
You will report to their CEO and become the central point of leadership for this rapidly growing team, hiring and managing your own team of data scientists.
They believe that by uncovering the potential of our employees they can supercharge the company to achieve world-class results. You will have complete ownership here and they will give you our full backing and resources for any ideas in pursuit of this goal, even the crazy ones!
What You Need To Achieve
- Identify and measure culture, collaboration level, trending topics within teams and in the company in general
- You will need to build strong people analytics unit in Revolut that means hiring and developing A-players
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build People Analytics team from scratch
- Build a sustainable performance framework to measure the performance of every team and employee
- Identify behavior patterns, investigate adversarial trends
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, and ongoing deliverables
What You’ll Need
- Experience building and leading a significant data science team within a scaling organization
- Practical experience with algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Excellent knowledge of data science tools, including Python, SQL, and production tools
- Deep understanding of fundamentals of probability and statistics
- Big picture thinking – correctly diagnosing problems and production rising research
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to partner with Product Owners and business heads
NICE TO HAVE
- Ph.D. in a STEM field
- Practical experience working with employee data and building ML behavioral models
- Quant experience (hedge funds / Bulge bracket)
What they’re looking for… Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share their vision. They’re looking for people who align with their four core values: they Never Settle, they Get It Done because we Think Deeper, and they’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. They believe in empowering their Revolution in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. They want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with them means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1