About The Team
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we’ve got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn’t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Provides cost effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and implementation of business applications. Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications and industry requirements. Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the appropriate end-user department. Evaluates and translates end user needs and problems to technical associates and/or vendors where appropriate. Understands the business implications of technical solutions, and assists in defining and documenting the technology solutions to support any future business needs. Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools as well as providing support for existing system.
- Defines processes for data cleansing and enrichment, data extract, transformation, and loading, as well as managing data quality.
- Conducts detailed planning for data migration efforts.
- Defines data quality standards and establishes processes to ensure cleansing and enrichment to achieve quality standards.
- Tracks and reports on project status and outputs.
- Tracks risks and issues and risk mitigation plans, facilitates resolution of issues as it relates to Master Data.
- Assists with integration testing efforts, deployment planning and cutover planning.
- Coordinates with functional and reporting teams on design changes to understand impacts to master data and provides feedback to functional teams on master data related documentation requirements.
- Provides input to the Master Data Teams related to training and communications around master data.
- Provides input on MDM related tools and best practices.
- Supports the implementation of data governance and standards
- Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Works with business users to define and analyse problems and align the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions.
- Solicits, develops, documents and manages requirements and provides detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle up to and through change control.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Reviews system test plans and system tests modules before implementation.
- Creates, reviews and delivers end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, training materials) and training for accuracy.
- Works with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project
specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing.
- In upgrades, monitors production performance enhancements and system integrity with end-users.
- Develops detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in conjunction with other account team associates.
- Ensures that documentation is updated when change requests are approved for the project.
- Provides input on processes, procedures, or new approaches.
- Provides inputs in promoting best-practice solutions (business processes and System functionality)
- Proactively address problems and troubleshoot Project issues
- Project Lead for Master Data Migration 3+ years (Required).
- SAP Master Data migration: 7+ years (Required).
- Has lead Master Data migrations for 2+ end-to-end SAP implementations
- Experience with ETL tools such SAP Data Service, MS SQL, Winshuttle and LSMW
- Enhances own knowledge through understanding business trends and objectives.
- Understands and foresees implications of decisions.
- Knowledge of industry and business principles.
- Understands the core business process and purpose of the functional area.
- Places issues in context of organizational and functional objectives.
- In-depth customer knowledge to provide appropriate solutions.
- Develops and applies project management techniques.
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information.
- Qualitative information
- Quantitative research
- Trend data
- Presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner.
- Forecasts, models, and utilizes advanced analytical tools.
- Creates new procedures and processes to drive desired results.
- Handles diverse range of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors including current business trends.
- Develops skills to analyse ambiguous problems.
- Identifies opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
- Works with minimal direction.
- Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes.
- Independently determines approach to project.
- Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Responsible for specific programs, customers and/or projects.
- Provide technical guidance or influence the work of others.
- Updates management on project/activity status.
- Contributes to area by ensuring quality of tasks/services provided by self and others.
- Extends capabilities by working closely with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization.
- Provides process and policy advice.
- Explains assumptions and methodologies.
- Articulates pros and cons of an action in a clear manner.
- Simplifies difficult concepts for non-technical users.
- Regularly interacts with colleagues or customers generally up to senior level management.
Skills & Experience
- Solid knowledge of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills
- 8-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
US – Global IT
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1