Your Role On The Team Will Include
As the Lead Software Engineer for Go-to-Market Solutions, your role on the team will involve providing technical leadership and direction to a team building high-performing web applications. Our team is a highly productive, Agile team focused on delivering value for our business partners. We are looking for experienced candidates who thrive in this type of environment.
- Leads the design and development of a technical solution that meets the needs of the business and aligns with architectural and quality standards, and effectively integrates solutions delivered with adjacent and tertiary solutions/technologies.
- Independently identifies, defines, directs, and/or performs analysis to resolve complex, first time issues in his or her area(s) of expertise.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging, and installing for a small- to mid-scale systems.
- Ensures the effective performance of assigned product(s) and their integration with adjacent solutions/technologies.
- Develops working knowledge of tertiary domains.
- Provides leadership to the product team, delivering a vision for work requirements for the quarter.
- Designs the scope of sprints within the quarter.
- Has the vision for the scope of sprints within the quarter.
- Mentors and develops the capabilities of team members.
- Conducts technical assessments of team members and provides feedback on performance as necessary.
- Conducts technical interviews of candidates as needed.
- Ensures knowledge sharing within the team and across teams
- Conducts complete diagnoses of business problems, working with colleagues in the business to define the scope of the solution and desired outcomes.
- Within the scope of a work assignment, collaborates with the product owner and assists with managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring prompt and complete customer service.
- Functions independently with limited work direction.
- Selects tools and methodologies for the product.
- Commits to deliverables with customers and/or management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant technology field and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Java development
- Experience providing leadership to a team of developers including providing daily guidance, setting coding standards, and reviewing code
- Experience designing solutions in collaboration with Architecture and the Development team
- Agile experience
- Experience with Devops practices , including CI/CD (Jenkins or Circle CI preferred)
- Experience working with Cloud technologies, AWS preferred
- Expertise in writing REST APIs using NodeJS
- Infrastructure as code with any of:
- Swagger Doc
- Deep experience with Performance testing and monitoring (Gatling, Benchmark, New Relic, Splunk, etc.)
- Strong commitment to application and data security
- Experience building and maintaining eCommerce sites preferred
- Experience working with Analysts, Product Owners and Leadership to provide technical feedback during story intake and creation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High motivation and passion to work in a fast, agile environment with the ability to adapt to change
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00421336
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1