Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com . Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter .
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design and develop highly scalable and secure enterprise class web applications
- Own and lead software projects from conception to release
- Work with other software engineers and product managers as part of a small agile development team
- Facilitate best architectural, UX, and coding best practices
- Serve as a technical mentor for development team
- Perform code reviews and help the team to produce quality code
- Collaborate cross functionally to communicate the progress of deliverables
- Work with Product, QE, DevOps to deliver features on time
- Work closely with the team to groom, estimate and plan development efforts
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
- 5+ years of work experience in software development
- 3+ years of Full Stack experience
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails or equivalent
- Relevant domain experience developing software for Fintech, Banking or Financial Services companies
- Working experience with web services – REST
- Contributed and launched your own web application deployed on cloud computing platforms (AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle Models
- An active Github/Bitbucket/Beanstalk account
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A good team player
- Works and communicates well with others
- A self-driven individual
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1