The Data Science team for Bose’s Consumer Electronics business is looking for an expert to apply machine learning techniques to wide range of problems involving sensor, speech and audio data. You will be responsible for developing algorithms, and updating these algorithms based on feedback from field testing. You will work closely with our Embedded and Software engineering team to integrate algorithms into our products. We are seeking a candidate with experience in developing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms.
Role And Responsibilities
- Bethe primary developer of accurate and efficient Machine Learning algorithms
- Work with various sensors such as IMU, microphones etc.
- Develop algorithms for user-facing product features such as human activity detection,acoustic scene classification etc.
- Refine those algorithms based on data and feedback from engineering teams/customers
- Implement, optimize, and support the implementation of those algorithms
- Work with other members of our team to get those algorithms out of the lab and into Consumer Electronics Products
- Contribute to other Machine Learning projects within the group
- 3-5 years experience working with sensor, audio or speech data to develop ML and DSP algorithms.
- Demonstrable experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Understanding of Signal processing concepts such as filter design, multi-rate signal processing and adaptive filtering
- Proficiency in Python, Matlab, C/C++
- Willingness to learn new skills, go out of your comfort zone, and get your hands dirty
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Expertise and/or experience in areas such as motion tracking, sensor fusion
- Expertise in Audio/Speech machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Previous experience with algorithm development and deployment for a commercial product.
- Understanding of practical considerations for running an algorithm on a mobile and/or embedded devices.
- MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1