The Data Science team for Bose’s Consumer Electronics business is looking for an expert to apply machine learning to the problems of gesture and activity recognition. You will be responsible for developing algorithms, and updating these algorithms based on the feedback from field testing. You will work closely with our Embedded and Software Engineering teams to integrate algorithms into our products. We are seeking a candidate with experience in both Digital Signal Processing and Machine Learning areas.
Role And Responsibilities
- Bethe primary developer of accurate and efficient algorithms for analyzing human motion from sensor input.
- Work primarily with IMU sensors detecting human movement using sensor fusion and MDMS (multi device, multi sensor) methodologies for tracking, classifying, and quantifying movements and gestures.
- Refine those algorithms based on data and feedback from engineering teams/customers.
- Implement, optimize, and support the implementation of those algorithms.
- Work with other members of our team to get those algorithms out of the lab and into Consumer Electronics Products.
- Contribute to other Machine Learning projects within the group.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience working with sensor data to develop ML and DSP algorithms.
- Demonstrable experience with Machine Learning and Deep Neural Networks.
- Signal processing concepts such as multi-rate signal processing , adaptive filtering and filter design.
- E xperience with deploying DSP and ML algorithms.
- Proficiency in Python, Matlab, C++.
- Willingness to learn new skills, go out of your comfort zone, and get your hands dirty.
Preferred Job Qualifications
- Expertise and/or experience in areas such as motion tracking, sensor fusion.
- Previous experience with algorithm development and deployment into a commercial product.
- Understanding of practical considerations for running an algorithm on a mobile and/or embedded devices.
- MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1