This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100036
As a Machine Learning Architect, you’ll design and deliver innovative Machine Learning solutions on Amazon
Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud using core cloud data science tools and other big data-related
technologies. This includes helping craft projects in their initial phases and delivering them with a team.
- Provide Machine Learning through leadership and vision internally and to clients. Build a sense of data science community and encourage a culture of collaboration and curiosity.
- Implement models and algorithms on multiple cloud providers
- Write in Python, R, or other languages to deliver a wide variety of Machine Learning & Data Science solutions
- Evaluate and operate new tools, packages, and Machine Learning techniques
- Collaborate with Solution Owners to apply companies’ agile process and be responsible to lead the initiation, delivery, and transition of projects for your team in a client-facing role
- Explains model results to technical and non-technical audiences including leading highly technical presentations.
- Partner with local markets and other Build teams
- Lead and mentor engineers and machine learning practitioners. Leads smaller projects (3 to 5 people) as the technical lead from project initiation to delivery
- Share project findings with the wider Machine Learning group
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Will be delivery-focused approximately 85-95% of the time
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, at peak times
- 5+ years of experience implementing models or machine learning algorithms in production
- Experience on any of these cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience developing models and other data science work – Python (preferred) or R
- Recognized as an authority on a technical topic (e.g. Recommendation Systems) with a generalist familiarity of several AI/ML techniques
- Ability to lead exploratory data analysis within new subject matters or new data structures
- Familiarity with Agile project delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with both Linux and Windows
- (Optional) Experience leading a data science or other technical team
- (Optional) Familiarity with QA processes
- (Optional) Quantitative graduate degree
They are hiring for their offices in North America Locations: Seattle, Toronto, Denver, Boston, Houston, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, Vancouver, New York, Dallas, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1