Do you love deep learning and computer vision? Come join them to build exciting computer vision applications on deep learning enabled IoT devices.
They are seeking a Data Scientist to be part of the AWS DeepLens team. This is a strategic role to shape and deliver their technical strategy in developing and deploying machine learning solutions to their hardest customer-facing problems. Your work with directly impact the developer experience in building applications, as well as the customer experience when interacting with them.
In This Role You Will
This role requires working closely with Data Specialists, Software Engineers, Solutions Architects, and Product/Program Managers, to drive analysis and performance improvements for our deep learning and computer vision technology.
- Use deep learning, machine learning and analytical techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
- Evangelize AWS AI services and share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS re:Invent, etc.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and the DeepLens team to provide customer driven product improvement feedback.
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization and transformation.
- Clean, analyze and select data to drive improvements related to high-level business goals
- Train and validate deep learning models, build sample projects and publish on AWS blogs
- Work with strategic customers on demo projects for proof of concept
- Collaborate with colleagues from science, engineering, and business backgrounds
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering or related quantitative field.
- 5 years of experience with various data analysis and visualization tools
- Experience in Python or another scripting language; Familiar with Linux OS
- Experience in computer vision; Familiar with OpenCV.
- Experience in deep learning techniques, model training and inference on frameworks like TensorFlow, MXNet, Caffe or PyTorch.
- Knowledge in distributed computing, big data analysis and database.
- 3+ years of experience in machine learning, and computer vision applications
- Experience with large public data sets to train and fine tune deep learning models
- Experience with development on IoT or mobile devices.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1