You will be working in a fast-paced environment where you’ll collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of smart people including machine learning scientists, analysts, software engineers, and product managers. You’ll be encouraged to take ownership of your projects and to find new opportunities and problems where machine learning could be applied to improve the business. You will apply your modeling skills to a wide variety of problems such as Recommender systems, Ranking algorithms, Search Engine Marketing, Computer vision, and NLP. You will deploy your solutions online and be able to observe the impact of your work in real-time as you help the company grow.
What You Will Do
- Develop advanced machine learning models to solve a variety of complex business problems (Personalization, Ranking algorithms, Recommendations, Search Engine Marketing, Computer vision, NLP).
- Prototype algorithms, evaluate, deploy, and test new models in production.
- Demonstrate leadership in the design and implementation of new machine learning solutions for complex business problems.
- Take a pro-active approach, guide the business, and advocate for best practices of machine learning to maximize business impact.
- Automate ETL processes.
- Communicate the results to business stakeholders.
- 5 years of industry experience for Masters, or 3 years for PhDs.
- Ph.D. or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field.
- Strong background in machine learning and statistics
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in Python for numerical/statistical programming (including Numpy, Pandas, and Scikit-learn)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1