Their Boston inQbator is a hub of innovation, where they have set aside their brightest minds and dedicated their resources for solving tough healthcare problems and providing value to their corporate clients, Express Scripts, Cigna Health and eviCore. They’re committed to making a difference in healthcare and are looking for Machine Learning talent from all backgrounds, because diversity of thought solves problems!
They are seeking highly creative and motivated experienced data scientists with exceptional skills who will complement their growing team. inQbator’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) platform coupled with large proprietary healthcare datasets and strategic vision of transforming decision making in healthcare require a state of the art machine learning platform. As a Senior Machine Learning (ML) data scientist, you will design, develop, prototype and scale machine learning experiments to automate clinical decision making. Employs a variety of algorithmic and statistical techniques, including deep learning, collaborative filtering, and other machine learning techniques to extract insights from structured and unstructured electronic health record data and other healthcare data sources. Design and apply statistical techniques to evaluate and monitor the outcomes of automated clinical decision making . Help evolve QPID’s NLP platform, combining input from clinicians and other domain experts with state of the art NLP techniques. Build data driven apps whose goals are to: translate data into intelligence, help transform the work of clinical decision making, quality reporting and pathway planning, and to help solve a variety of strategic business problems in healthcare. Assists business with causal inferences & observations providing data-driven business insights
Minimum Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science a plus
- 4+ years of industry experience involving machine learning for commercial production in a structured environment.
- Machine Learning expertise
- Ability to select appropriate models given a well defined problem / data set
- Ability to conceptualize, validate, and improve upon features used within models
- Ability to measure model performance appropriately and prevent overfitting and other common modeling pitfalls.
- Familiarity with industry tools, libraries and coding quality
- High proficiency in Python
- High proficiency writing SQL
- Experience with Deep Learning and/or Natural Language Processing algorithms and tools a strong plus.
- Experience with Java/C++ a strong plus.
- Experience with big data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with healthcare data a plus.
- “Can do” attitude: you are biased towards action and ready to speak your mind.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Their Company and What They Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on their employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
- Full medical, dental, vision, and vision benefits with employer funded HSA starting day 1
- Strong work/life balance with 15 days of PTO (starting) per year plus paid holidays
- Education assistance and tuition reimbursement along with ample opportunities for growth
- Time away from work programs including employer paid short-term and long-term disability, caregiver leave, BTO (bought-time off) options, company paid volunteer community service hours, and more
- Onsite fitness facilities, casual dress code- wear your jeans to work, and two comprehensive employee discount programs
- Health coaching, Employee Assistance Program, resiliency and stress management solutions, Adoption Assistance Program and additional resources to support your well-being
- Life & Accidental Death Dismemberment and additional Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with company match of 50% employee contributions up to 6%
And so much more! Check out evicore.com/careers to see all of the perks and benefits they offer.
Need help finding the right job?
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1