The Frameworks team @ Walmart Labs is sourcing for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their team. This exceptional hire will bridge the divide between Data Engineering and Data Science, pooling the talents and capabilities of both competencies into one.
About the Role
Standing at the center of multiple ecosystems (feature engineering teams, platform teams, data science, product, product analytics) and of course their Walmart customers, the person will
- Open up their data logs to uncover important patterns.
- Architect, implement, and deploy new data models and data processes
- Collaborate with the product to ideate and unlock features that derive as much actionable information from their data as possible.
- Stand up the infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Python.
- Be capable of tackling very loosely defined problems and thrive when working with autonomy in his/her day to day decisions
The end goal is to connect the signals and build intelligence so that they can build scalable and efficient engineering solutions.
• Knowledge of common ML toolkits is preferred
• Programming in Python or Java + SQL
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 4 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
- 6 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science and 2 years’ experience in software engineering or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence, or business analytics.
At Walmart, they pride ourselves on knowing their customers and connecting with them better than any other company. They interact with their customers across more categories than any company in the world.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1