The Sponsored Products Allocation and Pricing Team is responsible for auctions that drive a multi-billion dollar advertising program. They use data-driven approaches to make trade-offs between publisher, advertiser, and shopper concerns as a part of the Sponsored Products Ads program. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate using the power of data science, big data, and machine learning, they are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
As a Machine Learning Engineer on the Sponsored Products Allocation and Pricing Team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to build their next-generation platform to leverage vast amounts of data and machine learning techniques to optimize auctions for Sponsored Products on Amazon. You’ll work with Product Managers, Economists, and Scientists to solve complex problems at Amazon-scale bringing your engineering skills together with the powers of AWS to launch solutions that will have direct customer impact.
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world-class advertising business, and they define and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Their products are strategically important to their Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long-term growth. They are a highly motivated, collaborative, and fun-loving team building a high growth business. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of Amazon’s vision.
- Design and implement the infrastructure for orchestrating end to end machine learning lifecycles
- Work with a variety of technologies such as Spark, EMR, AWS Lambda, and Step functions, etc.
- Set up processes to monitor and continually improve the efficiency and performance of KPIs
- Help shape the technical direction for simulation and automation to evolve the auction mechanism
- Partner with data scientists to drive machine learning modeling, and experimental design such as A/B testing.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience working with high-performance scalable systems
- Experience in online advertising
- 5+ years of industry experience
- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1