TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. While fulfilling the mission, TikTok identifies trust and safety as a top priority and their team is dedicated to enhancing it.
Company’s Trust and Safety engineering team is responsible for developing state-of-the-art machine learning models and algorithms to protect the platform and users from the content and behaviors that violate community guidelines and related local regulations. With the continuous efforts from their trust and safety team, TikTok is able to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
1. Build industry-leading trust and safety systems for TikTok;
2. Develop highly-scalable classifiers, tools, models and algorithms leveraging cutting-edge machine learning, computer vision and data mining technologies;
3. Understand product objectives and improve trust and safety strategy and model iterations;
4. Work with cross-functional teams to protect TikTok globally.
1. Bachelor or above degree in computer science or a related technical discipline;
2. 2+ years’ industrial experience;
3. Solid experience in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP, data mining, or computer vision;
4. Experience in trust and safety is a plus;
5. Well understanding of data structures and algorithms;
6. Great communication and teamwork skills;
7. Passion about techniques and solving challenging problems.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1