Who They Are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
- Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
- Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
- Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
- Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What They Do
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, their products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Their company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help their customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
Hands-on programmer with active development skills in a production machine learning or data-science environment. Apply practical skills to create hybrid machine learning and rule-based models using their innovative tools for solving real-world problems. Collaborate with data-science, engineering and customers to build production machine learning models and provisioning systems.
- 5-8 years of production Java/JEE experience
- Hands-on experience with machine learning platforms and related tools is a must
- Proficiency in algorithms, data structures and computer science fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of statistics and probability theory
- Solid background in machine learning concepts and probability theory
- Good knowledge of Regex (regular expressions)
- Unit test frameworks, Junit4 and good debugging skills.
- Basic knowledge on NLP nomenclature is must.
- Good understanding of RESTful web services.
- Hands on Maven: Scoping, Versioning, multi-module builds and dependency management is must.
- Solid understanding of Java design patterns and OOP
- Strong working knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Proficient DevOps Skills and mind-set
- Working experience of GiT/SVN version control repositories
Would be a plus
- Hands-on experience with rule-based models
- Working familiarity and understanding of tools and libraries such as: Weka, Stanford NLP, Apache UIMA, Apache Mahout, NLP, Tableau, Deep Learning, Tensor Flow, Pytorch, Caffe
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1