Etsy is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their Data Science teams. They are committed to advancing E-commerce related fields by building technologies that help Etsy buyers and sellers discover and celebrate handmade goods from all over the world. This individual is going to design and build machine learning systems that process Internet-scale content. In addition, the individual is going to build and optimize systems, tools, and validation strategies to support new machine learning applications.
About The Role
- What they’re working on:
- Search Ranking
- Recommendation and Personalization
- Natural Language Processing and Query Understanding
- Deep Learning
- Image Processing and Understanding
- Text Understanding
- Fraud and Abuse Detection
- Large-scale Machine Learning
- They care about curiosity and humility. They are dedicated to learning and constantly improving. They hope you also value things like blameless postmortems and have a natural drive to figure out how everything works. Keeping it real. Etsy’s mission and values are a part of everything they do. They care about how their work affects real people in the community and enjoy opportunities to meet them. They are motivated by this mission every day.
- You have a B.S./M.S./Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
- You have a solid engineering and coding skills, with ability to write high performance production quality code.
- Experience in Java, C++, Python, Scala and other equivalent languages is a plus.
- You have industry experience building and productionizing innovative end-to-end Machine Learning systems.
- You have the ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches.
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator and you make the engineers around you grow and learn.
Interested in working with them? Send them a cover letter and your CV or resume explaining why you’d be great for the job. They value your unique talents and point of view, so feel free to tell them what you are all about. And if you write, draw, craft, or contribute to something you’re proud of, they’d love to hear about it.
At Etsy, they believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes them a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. They welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1