It’s not easy being stuck in a job. Join a company that cares about you. They’re listed on multiple “Best Places to Work” awards including Forbes, and Glassdoor. They’re an S&P 500 company that hasn’t stopped growing since its founding in 1977. Self-storage is their product, helping people is their passion. Grow with them.
Responsible for building and deploying advanced analytics systems into production. Responsible for maintaining the environments and software for ongoing maintenance of these systems. Familiar with database structures, statistical modeling, software engineering best practices.
- Builds and deploys scalable analytical systems
- Develops data science, proof-of-concept models, into production-ready applications. Follows industry-standard principles on software development
- Builds data science applications related to text-based search, and audio & video recordings
- Uses statistical modeling or A/B testing approaches to evaluate algorithmic improvements to the model
- Executes on the technical roadmap for data science products
- Performs systems analysis, interprets the findings from it, and explains the finding to the business audience to improve products such as revenue management system, and paid search bidding system
- Documents assigned aspects of projects including business objectives, data gathering, and processing, leading approaches, final algorithm, detailed set of results, and analytical metrics
- Proven analytical skills with data-driven decision-making skills
- Ability to manage large data sets, develop data pipelines
- SQL programming skills. Python or R programming skills
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Highly motivated and high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Prior experience with cloud technologies will be a plus
Education and Experience
- A Master’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or another engineering;
Requires 3+ years of experience in deploying advanced analytics solutions to drive business outcomes.
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the “Find Internal Career Openings” in Workday.
Extra Space Storage is the second-largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since it was founded in 1977, it’s taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone they added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to their already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with their stakeholders, partners, investors, and customers. Their goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation-driven corporate environment. They are the best, at getting better!
Their Team Makes Them EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why they strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to their success from their executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers, and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why they have one of the best retention rates in the business. They know that their success depends on their team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is the number one value and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer, and company. Second, they are passionate about enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices make Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1