The Machine Learning team for Bose’s Consumer Electronics business is looking for an talented, passionate and inventive expert in Machine Learning algorithm development with a strong background in Embedded development. You will be responsible for developing algorithms for Embedded platforms including specialized chips . You will work closely with our Embedded and Software engineering team to integrate algorithms into our products. We are seeking a candidate with experience in both Digital Signal Processing and Machine Learning areas.
- Prototype machine learning algorithms to be deployed on embedded devices. Machine learning models will be developed with ML packages such as Tensorflow, Sci-kit.
- Understand ML algorithms developed by others in the team and propose paths to demonstrate these on devices.
- Optimizing the ML models for inference on various ARM and DSP cores.
- Research and survey Machine Learning Edge devices currently available in market.
- Collaborate with a broader team to build a prototype for future Bose product.
- Explore different machine learning andNeural Network inference libraries.
- Pursuing MS or PhD in EE or CS
- 5+ years of development experience in R&D capacity
- Experience in deploying algorithms to embedded devices such as ARM cores, Raspberry Pi or specialized DSP cores.
- Experience in Tensorflow and/or other ML frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Linux environment, drivers, build systems for embedded devices is a plus.
- Coding experience in C, C++, MATLAB and Python.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to initiate and develop collaborations with teams across Bose.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1