Snapchat is a camera and messaging app that connects people to their friends and the world. Every day around the globe, millions of people use Snapchat to communicate with friends, build relationships, play, and learn. No matter where you are or how you express yourself, it’s always the fastest way to share a moment!
Their Perception team builds the technology that enables Snapchat’s camera to intelligently understand the world around them. This team is composed of innovative product thinkers, engineers, and scientists who work together to bring captivating Snapchat experiences to life — all powered by artificial intelligence.
They’re looking for a Machine Learning Product Engineer to join the Perception team!
What You’ll Do
- Develop machine learning and deep learning solutions across the entire machine learning workflow from data collection to model training, and solve visual recognition tasks such as classification, detection, and segmentation
- Optimize deep neural networks to run efficiently on mobile devices
- Apply findings from cutting edge research to help solve challenging product problems
- Work with product teams and engineers to make applications of computer vision ubiquitous to Snapchat
- Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and implement related academic literature in deep learning and computer vision
- Solid understanding of the production machine learning workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following: deep learning, large-scale visual search, image classification, object detection, semantic segmentation
- Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or related deep learning framework
- Masters/Ph.D. in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent industry experience
- Publications in top-tier conferences such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICML
- Experience building large-scale machine learning systems or computer vision applications
At Snap, they believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable them to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact them at email@example.com.
Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so they’ve got your back! They do their best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Their benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1