The intelligent agents’ team is building a new platform to help power responsive and interactive experiences for the suite of Adobe product lines such as Adobe’s Creative Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Document Cloud. The objective is to make this a world-class, leading-edge, differentiating product in terms of effectiveness and experience. They are looking for students with a passion for learning and building cool new experiences powered by data.
- Design and implement components of the creative assistant’s platform
- Work with other engineering and research teams to explore new features for the platform
- Develop prototypes to help with future exploration
What you need to succeed
- Pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Statistics
- Knowledge of deep learning and/or reinforcement learning
- Experience in Web services and REST APIs
- Experience in engineering SaaS-based software development
- Experience with big data processing and Hadoop.
- Experience with server architectures, and distributed systems
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what their employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits they offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1