This is a post on behalf of the AIPlus hiring partner.
Apply with Job ID # 100038
As a Machine Learning Principal, you’ll design and deliver innovative Machine Learning solutions on Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud using core cloud data science tools and other big data-related technologies. This includes helping craft projects in their initial phases and delivers them with a team. Additionally, you’ll work closely with companies’ local markets to meet with prospective clients and discuss their project needs.
- Provide Machine Learning thought leadership and vision internally and to clients
- Implement models and algorithms on multiple cloud providers
- Write in Python (preferred), R, or other languages to deliver Data Science solutions
- Evaluate and operate new tools, packages, and Machine Learning techniques
- Collaborate with project managers to apply companies’ agile Product Engineering Methodology. Be responsible for the initiation, delivery, and transition of projects for your team.
- Partner with local markets and other Delivery Network teams
- Support pre-sales conversations with client’s most technical Machine Learning staff
- Ensure the delivery of successful outcomes for staffed teams
- Build a sense of data science community and encourage a culture of collaboration and curiosity
- Staff, lead and mentor data scientists, machine learning practitioners, and engineers.
- Share learnings and project findings with the wider companies’ Machine Learning Community.
- Be a trusted partner to clients and uphold companies’ values
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, at peak times
- 10+ years of technology industry experience
- 5+ years of experience implementing models or machine learning algorithms in production
- Proficient experience writing SQL
- Experience leading a data science or other technical team
- Experience on any of these cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience developing models and other data science work with Python (preferred) or R
- (Optional) Quantitative graduate degree
- (Optional) Experience acting as a project manager
They are hiring for their offices in North America Locations: Seattle, Toronto, Denver, Boston, Houston, Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta, Vancouver, New York, Dallas, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1