Adobe Research (research.adobe.com) is pleased to announce an opening for a machine learning research engineer in the Creative Intelligence Lab (CIL) in San Francisco, San Jose, or Seattle. Responsibilities include working closely with researchers, engineers, user experience designers, and product managers to build a software platform for generative image modeling, develop prototypes that showcase new research technologies, and to help integrate those technologies into Adobe’s products.
CIL plays a key role in creating next-generation applications and features in Adobe’s flagship products, including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Acrobat. They have worked on banner features such as Content-Aware Fill in Photoshop and After Effects; Premiere’s Multi-Camera Sync; Audition’s Remix; Illustrator’s latest Pencil tool; and an array of forthcoming mobile apps and desktop features.
They’re looking for exceptional candidates with expertise in computer science or software engineering.
Ideal candidates will have experience in all of the following:
- Deep learning, especially generative models, e.g, GANs, Image-to-Image translation.
- Software development that encourages code reuse and maintainability.
- Prototyping ideas from research papers.
Requirements For This Position Include
- Significant experience in building and training robust, complex machine-learning systems.
- Excellent at collaborating with a team to get work done.
- Comfortable both building prototypes from scratch and writing maintainable code inside large existing codebases.
- You have shared your code with others to help them achieve a related task.
- 1+ years of experience with deep learning and generative models.
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or a related field, or Masters with additional experience.
- Ability to write efficient, clean, and reusable code in Python and C++.
- Familiarity with modern deep learning frameworks.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly.
The research engineer will work with world-class researchers and other research engineers across the entire Adobe Research organization to build a platform that will influence the next generation creative workflow. This is a challenging and exciting forward-looking mission that provides great opportunities for growth in both technical competency and leadership skills. To apply for this position, please send your resume or CV in PDF format to email@example.com.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what their employees are saying about career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits they offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1