This role will be key in helping their business understand the power of their data, and how this translates into value for their company across regions and brands. Frequently the projects will be ambiguous, but that’s part of the fun; you will determine the best way to leverage their data to tell the right story for any given audience. One focus area is to connect the targeting, messaging, and optimization efforts of marketing channels to delight customers, achieve business goals, and optimize marketing costs across their brand portfolio. With that savings, they enable brands to invest in new experiences that make customer’s lives easier, better, and more fun.
As part of the Center of Excellence you will
- Work closely and collaborate with internal and external teams across the business to provide more focus, visibility and action based on consumer behavior data
- Help develop and lead the roadmap to utilize advanced machine learning/statistical techniques for implementing high-performing predictive models and creative analyses to address global business objectives.
- Pilot ML/AI capabilities to automate and orchestrate journeys including addition of scalable content/creative in the journeys
- Work closely with data engineers, business application administrators, and other stakeholders to ensure reliable data collection, data integration and measurement capabilities
- Support implementation of advanced segmentation strategy through ML/AI that encompasses various customer profiles and triggers based on prior purchase or engagement history (product interest, category affinity, gender, and value segmentation).
- Work with leadership to expand scope and utilization of the CDP, DMP and overall martech/adtech landscape
- Facilitate new 2^nd party/3^rd party data integrations & partnerships to on-board new data and strengthen the targeting cookie pool
- Identify ways to improve existing capability, or add new capabilities to our portfolio of marketing technologies through working with our Global digital IT teams, as well as other 3rd parties
- Design and conduct statistical analyses of business performance to optimize and drive success
- Craft presentations, dashboards and KPIs that provide insight into the drivers of business performance and consumer behavior
- Design and build visual tools to convert complex data into visually digestible information
- Identify actionable insights from data and provide recommendations on how to respond
- Build repeatable processes and solutions to support data-driven marketing at scale
- Analyze large and complex transaction-level, customer, media and product related data sets
- Establish and develop Marketing Analytics technology framework, including in digital and social advertising environments
A Bachelor’s degree in Data Science or related quantitative fields (statistics, operations research, mathematics, econometrics etc.). Post-graduate qualifications in statistics, computer science or data science and professional qualifications in advanced analytics and data science is preferred.
- +6 years of work experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Science preferably in an internet-based company with large, complex data sources, or in an analysis or research role with progressively increasing responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with Python is required. SQL and R are also beneficial, as well as experience with cloud-based computing, is also desirable
- Deep and varied technical experience in delivering statistical analytics, data science and insight on large-scale consumer data sets across multiple sectors, including packaged goods and retail
- Demonstrated examples of creating data visualization and analytical tools to interpret customer demographics, geographic distributions, and competitive benchmarking.
- Strong technical foundation to work with complex data architecture, and varied data types
- Proven experience automating SQL code processes to calculate the recurring market analyses from relational databases
- Experience delivering consumer centric insight solutions working with individual behavioral data at the most granular level
- Proven experience working with data infrastructure teams to test and migrate to new data management systems
- Have a proven track record of creating strategically important insight and attributable benefits within a business
- Able to partner effectively with the business stakeholders so they embrace your contribution, value your team’s contribution and partner to ensure the insights create value.
- Flexible mindset, with the ability to shift focus, multi-task, and prioritize in a rapidly changing and sometimes unpredictable environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
They are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1