They are looking for an analytics professional to lead and nurture a team of Data Scientists and Analysts. This team is instrumental in executing Spotify’s podcast strategy and helps define success measures, track performance, and rapidly learn and iterate to deliver content that delights their users. You will use sophisticated techniques on large sets of data to build actionable business insights and recommendations. Reporting to the Director, Content Analytics, you will be a key partner to the Content Analytics lead team.
What You’ll Do
- You will lead, manage, and grow a team of Data Scientists and Analysts setting focus, strategy, and priorities to maximize influence and impact in the organization
- Contribute to the strategic leadership of the broader Content Analytics team
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders at the Director, VP, and Executive levels
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of creatives, business owners, product owners, marketers, data scientists, and others across the company who are passionate about Spotify’s success
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of experience as a people-manager
- You will have at least 7 years relevant applied experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferred) in economics, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- You have the technical skills to coach team members in advanced analytics
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets and building statistical models
- You have experience planning, scoping, and delivering an insights agenda to support business decisions
- You are a great storyteller and communicator and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute and be brilliant. So bring them your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in their differences that they will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when they launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1