Requisition #: 70830
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Birmingham, AL; Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Washington, DC; Tampa, FL; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; St Louis, MO; Raleigh, NC; Short Hills, NJ; New York, NY; Rochester, NY; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Greenville, SC; Knoxville, TN; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; McLean, VA; Seattle, WA; Milwaukee, WI
Innovate. Collaborate. Build. Create. Solve. The KPMG Digital Lighthouse is KPMG’s award-winning Analytics & AI Center of Excellence recognized by clients and leading analyst firms in the US and globally. The KPMG Lighthouse is a curation of specialized technical capabilities and domain experts working across the digital landscape: applied data science, AI, data engineering and insights, software engineering, automation, and big data. Here, you’ll work with a diverse team of professionals to explore and build solutions for clients in a multiplatform environment.
You’ll be an important part of their high-energy, unique, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. In this particular role, you’ll work specifically in the AI Analytics & Engineering Community within the Digital Lighthouse, on a wide range of projects. From applied AI to optimization to big data platform engineering, your analytical and technical skills will drive real impact in the business world. At KPMG, their commitment to your career development helps to set them apart as an employer. They want to enhance your potential, both for yourself and as a contributor to their firm. That’s why they provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge, and experiences through formal education and training programs, leadership development opportunities, and, as well as informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your KPMG colleagues.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join their KPMG Lighthouse – Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
- Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations, in diverse domains (risk management, product development, marketing research, supply chain, and public policy)
- Lead KPMG client, multi-disciplinary, and cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities and artificial intelligence solutions utilizing processes and best practices to plan, lead, and execute delivery of artificial intelligence engagements across different areas (technology, financial services, emerging tech, government agencies federal, state and local, and utilities)
- Lead in a fast-paced and dynamic environment utilizing virtual and face-to-face interactions; manage complex work streams, expectations, budgets, deliverables, risks, and multiple responsibilities using structured approaches for operational excellence; Communicate results to executive level audiences.
- Plan engagement objectives, key deliverables, and deliver on engagement milestones by following analytics processes; Work with clients to discover, retrieve, prepare, and process a variety of data sources (social media, news, internal/external documents, emails, financial, and operational)
- Work internally within KPMGs other areas within Tax, Audit, and Advisory to advance the client understanding of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Advanced Analytics; Work very closely with emerging technologies groups within AI service providers (AWS, GCP, and Azure) to provide a first-in-market solution approaches to complex business problems
- Perform exploratory data analysis, generate, and test working hypotheses to uncover interesting trends and relationships; Analyze and model structured data and implement algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods from statistics, machine learning, data mining, econometric, and operations research
- Minimum of five years of experience leading teams of at least five data scientists, engineers, and other data & analytics professionals, including business development, requirements gathering, people development, and quality management using analytics and software development processes for natural language processing, machine learning on unstructured data, and/or information retrieval; Multidisciplinary backgrounds
- Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields; Ph.D. from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Proficiency in delivering analytics projects using leading processes including expert knowledge of data discovery, cleaning, model selection, validation, and deployment; Ability to work with team members and clients to assess needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems
- Ability to apply artificial intelligence techniques to achieve concrete business goals; ability to work with the business to understand available resources and constraints around data (sources, integrity, and definitions), processing platforms, and security; Provide assistance, and resolve problems, using solid problem-solving skills and strong verbal/written communication
- Ability to utilize a diverse array of technologies and tools to deliver insights, such as R, Python, Spark, Hadoop, and emerging Cloud Capabilities on Azure, GCP, and/or AWS; Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms; Experience working in a Linux environment
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time; Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $77400 – High: $159500
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1