Facebook is looking for an experienced people manager to join their Product Data Operations (PDO) team, a subgroup of Product Support Operations (PSO). The Product Data Operations team plays a critical role in product development at Facebook. The team provides data and insights that power machine learning and AI at the core of all Facebook products. The team partners closely with the product and provide the human operational rigor required to develop some of the most advanced technology at Facebook. As a Manager on the PDO team, you are responsible for managing a team of Product Data Operations Specialists who partner with Facebook products, engineering, UX, and data scientists to improve product features and user experience. The team’s primary objective is to train AI systems that power anything from their recommendation systems, rankings, speech recognition, language translation, to the detection of malicious content. You will be required to showcase excellent leadership, people management, project management, problem-solving, and communication to both internal and external colleagues at scale. Competitive Salary including the following benefits applies Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Pension Benefits, Life Assurance, Childcare Benefits, Gym Benefits, Transport benefits, Laundry Benefit. Posted: 26th February 2020Closing date: 26th March 2020
- Provide strong and visionary leadership to your team of Product Data Operations Strategy Specialists, enhance and develop a strong team culture of trust and commitment to impact.
- Define the vision, set and communicate team and individual goals, and communicate strategy, tactics, and behaviors required to achieve those goals.
- Articulate how your team will execute to support Facebook’s goals across select initiatives.
- Act as a thought leader across a broad variety of stakeholders including, but not limited to, Product, Engineering, Policy, Legal, Communications, Global Operations, and Privacy.
- Create a structure for your team to solve ambiguous business problems with Facebook engineers.
- Be prepared to directly manage large projects and coordinate across all stakeholders as needed to ensure the right execution, communication, and resources are in place to deliver the key milestones.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how Facebook develops AI in product development and in their efforts to keep the community safe from misinformation, graphic content, terrorist propaganda, and other harms.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of direct people management experience in a highly agile project-based environment
- 8+ years of experience working in tech, consulting, or an operational capacity
- Problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical experience
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1