We are looking for a Manager of Software Quality Assurance to help us build new products that will impact hundreds of millions of people with hearing loss and sleep disorders. Bose Health is committed to helping people reach their fullest human potential – so they can feel more, do more, and be more by providing drug-free alternatives to deeply personal health problems.
You will collaborate with the best product managers, designers and engineers in the world to create an experience platform that will change lives. You should be obsessed with quality, possess astonishing leadership capabilities and be ready to embark on a mission riddled with complex technical challenges.
This is a high-impact role for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Manager to be part of the team defining a new Bose product category that will improve people’s lives in ways no other company can. We need you to realize our stunning visions. We need your depth, clarity, insight and skill to bring next generation medical devices to the world.
Location: Boston Landing
· Build and maintain a world class QA team
· Teach, mentor and supervise
· Define and document quality procedures
· Align and collaborate with cross functional teams
· Design and develop processes to achieve business goals
· Drive expectations for quality
· Manage resource plans, forecasts and schedules
· Substantial experience with quality management systems for medical devices
· Thorough understanding of FDA Quality System Requirements
· Significant experience with compliance to ISO 62304, 13485 and Title 21 CFR Part 820
· Proven track record for managing QA teams as a hiring manager and capability leader
· Automation engineering experience servicing multiple platforms and programs
· Hands-on expertise in manual, system and functional testing across multiple software platforms, including cloud, embedded and mobile
· Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
· A passion for excellence and leadership
· A passion for building open source projects or otherwise contributing
· Experience testing server-based, RESTful API’s
· Experience with Java, web development, distributed systems and parallel processing
Education: BS in Computer Science or equivalent, with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Seniority Level: Management, Senior
Industry: Consumer Electronics
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering
- Consumer Electronics
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1