They’re looking for a Data Science lead that relishes understanding the latest advanced analytics and machine learning then converting those technologies into effective solutions that help to measurably build a client’s business. They are looking for someone who’s eager to roll up their sleeves with clients then take ideas and run with them.
The Data Science & AI group at PA Consulting is your dream community. As part of the fastest-growing innovation practice within PA Consulting, you will work with the latest advanced analytics, machine learning, and big data technologies to generate actionable insights from data and develop innovative data products. They focus on Life Science, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, and CPG sectors and work with various data sets, from social media to public health data. Their domain focus is broad and covers everything from computer vision and NLP, recommender engines, classification and clustering algorithms, linear programming and optimization
Role & Responsibilities
- Work in a collaborative environment with global teams to drive client engagements in PA Consulting key industries: Life Science, Healthcare, E&U, CPG
- Provide data-driven recommendations to clients by clearly articulating complex technical concepts through the generation and delivery of presentations.
- Analyze and model both structured and unstructured data from a number of distributed client and publicly available sources.
- Quickly understand client needs, develop solutions, and articulate findings to client executives.
- Perform exploratory data analysis and feature engineering to both inform the development of statistical models and generate improve model performance and flexibility.
- Design and build scalable machine learning models to meet the needs of given client engagement.
What They’re Looking For
- 7+ years of professional work experience as a data scientist or machine learning engineer
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Exemplary communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation
- The ability to successfully manage client expectations and relationships
- Entrepreneurial, with creative thinking skills
- Experience working with database systems (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience working with big data distributed programming languages, and ecosystems (e.g. S3, EC2, Hadoop/MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Spark, etc)
- Experience building scalable data pipelines and with data engineering/ feature engineering.
- Web scraping leveraging Beautifulsoup, Selenium, Scrapy, etc
- Excellent team-oriented and interpersonal skills.
They offer a compelling benefits package that is competitive with the market and designed to reward you for achieving success.
They believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies, and innovation collide, they create opportunities from complexity.
Their diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Their clients adapt and transform, and together they achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, they are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Their people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers, and technologists. They operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
They believe that diversity makes them a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles, and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which their people develop, and their clients enjoy enduring results. They’re committed to recruiting, promoting, and rewarding their people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1