As a MARKET DATA ANALYST, you will be Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting business trends in the construction industry within your specified Region. In collaboration with the Regional Trade Manager and Trade Specialists, you will assist in building a solid business plan for the growth of all GTS Brands within the focus trades. In this role, you will be a key resource leveraging digital resources to provide business and market intelligence that will be the foundation for winning in the market.
What You Will Be Doing…
- Gathers and compiles raw data; conducts research for industry trends and benchmarks; and normalizes data to be incorporated into a centralized data format.
- Analyzes, reports, make comparisons to industry/company benchmarks, determines trends, and prepares cost analyses.
- Develops, supports, and improves business scorecards and presentations.
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data.
- Prepares spreadsheets for data analysis; prepare reports with charts and graphs, mailing lists, maps, and ad hoc requests. May make presentations.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or direct customers of the process.
Strategic Communication & Collaboration
- Provides recommendations based on findings and analyses.
- Develops detailed business cases, ROI calculations, value definition, cost assessments (expense/capital), benefits, and risk analyses.
- Participates in managing enterprise project intake, capital assignment, closure, and executive communications.
- Provides input to the definition and measurement of key performance indicators.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support or professional personnel.
What You Bring To The SBD Team…
- Bachelor’s Degree BS/BA required ( Economics or Finance with Data Analysis focus preferred)
- MS/MA in Data Analytics Preferred
- Construction Knowledge preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related field
- Ability to research and identify relevant information sources for data generation such as but not limited to Dodge Data & Analytics, ENR, etc
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, Salesforce/CRM software, and use of a smartphone
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and written communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills, as well as regular/timely upkeep of all administrative requirements and overall Likeability and the desire to win, are a must.
- Proven track record of creative problem solving and ability to deliver positive results.
- Demonstrate time management skills, ability to set priorities, and self-motivation is required
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1