The Marketing Data Analyst will report into the Senior Research Manager in the European Marketing team. This is a newly created position and will play a key role in developing key digital KPI frameworks, media modeling, reporting maps, and setting up automated reports to enable the team and wider business to monitor KPIs and support TikTok’s data-driven marketing approach. They are looking for someone with the ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in easy to understand ways and visualize results in a clear and concise way to stakeholders.
What they are looking for:
- Strong communication skills and experience in visualizing and reporting learnings.
- Regularly report findings and ongoing KPIs into the management team to provide visibility into campaign performance and assist in campaign optimization
- Skills to create reports and dashboards that allow teams to understand and optimize initiatives using tools such as Python/R.
- Highly capable in supporting business needs with analysis using SQL queries to derive actional insights
- Ability to identify the appropriate statistical methods to use in different circumstances.
- Media modeling
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Ad servers)
- Some experience of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Passion to thrive in a collaborative environment; working alongside other highly skilled analysts, media specialists, and marketers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously and highly organized
- Be methodological and practical, ability to prioritize and assist business requests with a service mindset – QA, and monitor their logging and metrics.
- Work with engineering and product to implement, QA, and monitor their logging and metrics
- BEng/BS in a numerical field
- 2/3+ years of work experience in a marketing environment (working with primary data -brand health and attitudinal – and media data)
- Strong working knowledge of R or Python and SQL
- Bilingual English-Chinese (Mandarin) a plus
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1