Does the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company by powering it with data, reporting, and analytics excite you? Using your business instincts and creativity, you will support a best-in-class product with nuanced analysis, actionable insights, and strong recommendations.
They’re growing quickly, so you’ll need to help define, implement, and scale the systems and processes for sustainable growth across the marketing organization. If you love finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, and aren’t afraid of being wrong, this could be an excellent fit!
In this role, you’ll get to
- Oversee and participate in the development and execution of measurement methodologies for the atlassian.com website.
- Analyze how customers navigate their marketing website and find opportunities for improvement.
- Research and explain metric trends and their impact to the overall business using statistical techniques like regression & time series analysis.
- Provide data and analytics support to scale personalized web experiences.
- Conduct pre and post analysis for web experiments.
- Ensure a high standard for web tracking and data collection/quality.
- Collaborate with engineers, marketers & senior leadership to bring data to the forefront of business decisions.
On the first day, they’ll expect you to have
- 5-7 years of experience in analytics, at least 2 of which in e-commerce, web analytics, or buyer journeys
- 2+ years of experience hiring, leading, and developing a team of analysts.
- Advanced proficiency in SQLA strong intuition for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive content
- The ability to balance multiple projects and priorities while maintaining the highest standard of work and attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with senior management and translating insights into decisions and actions
- Knowledge of analytics event instrumentation standard methodologies and ability to work with raw web log dataComfort operating in ambiguous, fast-changing environments
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Mode, Plotly, etc.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
It’s Great, But Not Required, If You Have
- Experience working in a global environment with remote teams
- Experience with Git
- Experience with scripting and analytics languages like Python or R
- Experience with providing analytics support for multi-channel campaigns
- Deep knowledge of statistics and probability
- An advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, mathematics, or computer science
More About Their Team
Atlassian is over a decade old, but the Marketing Analytics team is much younger. They blaze new trails to enable important growth decisions, so they’re constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. They’re self-proclaimed unicorns that are able to distill highly complex analytical terminology and concepts into easily consumable language, and we interface directly with marketing teams to transmit that knowledge effectively. They’ve been described as scrappy, but thorough, because they’re dedicated to an agile methodology that enables moving fast while still ensuring quality deliverables. They also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions in their data, and they use various types of testing to prove those assumptions. It’s all about enabling Atlassian to grow by delivering data in the right way to partners across the company.
More About Their Benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) they offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More About Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why they’re here. They build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product they dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, they’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that they can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, they’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
They believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of their success. To make sure that their products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience they never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, they will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1